OpenConcept is primarily a service based company, however we sell a number of web-related services which we list here.
Standard Support Agreement
- Hosting and Updates to the operating system are covered by the agreement.
- Server architecture includes:
- HTTP accelerator, such as Varnish
- Relational database management system (RDBMS), usually MySQL,
- Well supported Linux distribution (Debian/Ubuntu)
- A PHP Framework (Zend or other compatible PHP interpreter)
- Monitoring Services
- Daily backups retained for 30 days, including a snapshot of the file system and the database, stored securely in a format that enables rapid recovery if necessary.
- Server status monitoring
- Zone file support
- IP addresses and DNS management
- Additional domain setup
- Drupal services
- Security Upgrades to Drupal Core and Contributed Modules
- Cron script set to run at a minimum of 10 times per day
- Monitoring and reporting about unsupported and revoked modules
- Security reporting
- Report back to client when security updates have been applied.
- Notification to the client when software updates are available.
Price: $1,325 / year
Additional options are available for externally-hosted websites and web applications requiring support, starting from $1,630 / year.
OpenConcept orders SSL certificate and performs necessary setup
Price: $245 / year / domain
Domain Hosting for .com, .net, & .org - $17 / year
Domain Hosting for .ca - $20 / year